High security shredders are used for destroying the highly confidential papers, documents and other data and they are usually used by the military, intelligence agencies, federal, local government offices and other major institutions.
There are various manufacturers and retailers who are providing these types of high security shredders to deliver the best protection and security to those who have to be quite careful about dumping and throwing the confidential documents, require it.
In this connection, a big name is Destroyit which is the largest store and responsible for providing all papers shredding solutions. Keeping in mind the constant increase in the demand of high security shredding machines, the company has put on sale, two types of shredders which are as follows:
- Destroyit 2360SMC Super Micro Cut
- Destroyit 2604SMC Super Micro Cut
Both are capable to provide the best possible solution and maximum security but here in this article, we will talk about Destroyit 2360SMC. This high security shredder gives security level 6 which makes it preferably appropriate for those offices and organizations which require high level of security.
Feature of 2360SMC
- Particle size: 1/32" x 3/16"
- Sheet capacity: 5 to 7 sheets
- Shred speed: 14 ft/min.
- Feed opening: 9 1/2"
- Super Quiet Shredding Operation
- Auto start/stop control.
- Fixed transparent safety shield
- Safety from hand injuries.
- SPS (Safety Protection System)
- Automated Halt in case of an emergency or if the waste bag is full.
- Equipped with a powerful single phase motor
- Built-in ESM (Energy Saving Mode)
- Maximum power conservation
- Hibernate in case of no activity for an hour.
It is a HIPAA/FACTA Compliant shredder and meets all NSA/CSS specifications.